Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Illinois HomeBrew Forum > Thanks to Snakebone....

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2007, 01:21 AM   #1
rdwj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 13 Posts

Default Thanks to Snakebone....

Snake hosted SNIZZLE's most recent get together. We had 4 brews going between myself, Rhoobarb, Snakebone, Flipindiscs and FermentEd - one of which was the 777.

In addition to all the brewing, we did some tasting of various beers including the Silky Brown Ale that we made at out last event. All the guys (except me) had some of their own brews to share as well - all REALLY good.

We also tasted some Dragon's Milk that I brought along and intend to clone. I know some of the guys took some pictures. I guess everyone is recovering today and didn't post.

All in all - a GREAT outing with some fabulous weather. Can't wait to the next one.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2007, 03:03 AM   #2
flippindiscs
Recipes 

Yes, one wonderful day of brewing. It will be interesting to get back together to taste each others brews. Mine is fermenting like crazy. Soon we'll have to have a southside brewoff.

Old 03-28-2007, 03:42 AM   #3
FermentEd

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I couldn't have said it better rdwj. It was a great get-together. Looking forward to tasting those brews. Many thanks to Snakebone for hosting and Mrs Snakebone for the fine bbq sandwiches.

Old 03-30-2007, 09:22 PM   #4
Rhoobarb

Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I missed this thread somehow! Yes, it was real fun. It was glad to meet some of you for the first time and see others once again. I posted some pics in my gallery. We need to try and come up with a date for tasting!

Quick Reply