Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Illinois HomeBrew Forum > New Homebrew Club in the Naperville / Plainfield IL Area

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2013, 01:27 AM   #21
Rys06Tbss
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Sorry for the bump, but Brandon has been suggesting that I make it o one of your meetings. When is then next one?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2013, 04:38 AM   #22
jtlawlor
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Next meeting is this coming Thursday 7th - at Bolingbrook Golf Course (Kennedy room) at 7pm in Plainfield IL (on 119th street).

If you have homebrew bring some to share - we have a "business" part of the meeting (30mins or so) and social, where we just share homebrew (!!!) You are welcome to come a bit early and support our hosts and purchase some dinner or beer in the Crows Nest Bar. We are generally an informal group, great bunch of brewers of all experience levels. We have a charter of over 100 members and 50+ ppl avg. meeting attendance. And without being too smug, you WILL have a great time.

email: info@palebrewers.org

Hope to see you there.

PALE

Primary: always something...

Brewed: Scottish Ale 80 - Ode to Arthur Stout - Benrath Alt - Araucania Huaso Wit - Two Hearted Ale - Dark Star Porter - Yoopers Dead Guy Ale - Cassandra the Dark, Russian Imp. Stout - Yooper's Fat Tire - Scott-A-Tron IPA - Orange Kolsch - I69PA - Rye Opener - Lick Me I am an Irish Stout - Fat Thaddeus the Third Triple - Holy ESB of Antioch

*Member of PALE (Plainfield Ale and Lager Enthusiasts)

O'Leathlobhair Brewery

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply