Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway - Last Weekend to Enter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Illinois HomeBrew Forum > decatur, Il homebrew club in the making

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2011, 02:04 AM   #1
Trelly
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default decatur, Il homebrew club in the making

Hey, so far so good. I think we have something happening. Please send me your email address cause I'm only allowed 5 messages on here until I upgrade (which I'm seriously considering doing), and I will get a hold of you about a date and time for our first meeting. I think I've got a place for first meeting (Charlie McGorrays house from McGorrays restaurant. Big homebrewer and beer lover. I think he has a bar with homebrews on tap and is willing to let us gather there at least for first meeting!). I just got his number and plan on calling him in the next couple days to work out details. I will keep you all posted. Thanks for all the fast replies. There is a lot of enthusiastic brewers here in town. Can't wait to meet up with you all and discuss and drink beer! Once again, please send me your personal email addresses at bigmikes2001@gmail.com and I will be back in touch with you very soon. Happy drinking!!! Trelly

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2011, 12:00 PM   #2
Frenchy
Recipes 

Trelly, I think I have 3 guys I work witht that may be interested in checking this out when you get it going. Let me know if you want help with anything.

Old 03-26-2011, 05:53 PM   #3
thetizz
Recipes 

Count me in !!!

Old 03-27-2011, 04:56 AM   #4
Trelly
Recipes 

That's great. Still trying to work out details. Hopefully I will have something figured out soon. Thanks everyone for helping me get this going. Would not have been able to do it without you all. I will be in touch soon. Thanks

Quick Reply