Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Illinois HomeBrew Forum > Decatur, Il homebrew club, 2nd meeting

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2011, 04:03 AM   #1
Trelly
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Decatur, Il homebrew club, 2nd meeting

Hey all! Well the first meeting went really well. There was a total of 9 people that showed up, 7 of which were brewers, the other 2 were interested in brewing. And all 7 brought several homebrews all of which were good. Hope all of you can make it to the next one. It will be held on the second Tuesday of each month. Mays meeting will be held at my house on May 10 at 7:00. If you or anyone you know is planning on coming, please let me know so I will have an idea of how many to expect. And don't forget to bring some homebrews!!! If you don't have any, don't worry about it, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring 1 or 2 of something you like or may want some other people to try. If you are thinking about or planning to join the club, we are trying to come up with a club name. If you can think of anything, bring it to May's meeting and we will vote on it!
If you're interested, please contact me at bigmikes2001@gmail.com. I will give you the address of the next meeting!
Cheers, Trelly

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply