Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Illinois HomeBrew Forum > Craft beer to bring back from Il?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2012, 12:35 PM   #11
Nannerfox
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Being a peoria area native, 3 floyds isn't that easy to come by around here (especially some of their more noteworthy beers).

If you aren't from the IL area, and the distribution isn't available to you in your area, try some Goose Island brews from the Chi-town area.

Schlafly is brewed in STL, they've got an awesome pumpkin beer in the fall.

If you are around the Amana, Iowa area, try picking up some of the Millstream brews made in the Amana colonies. Very small scale brewery- but I had an AMAZING dopplebock from there.

But, as mentioned before- Friar Tuck is going to be your best bet for craft beer in peoria, Period.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply