The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Illinois HomeBrew Forum > Best LHBS in NW or W suburbs?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #31
rifraf
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 195 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 61

Chicago brew werks in Plainfield is now my go to...awesome customer service and interaction, better than I got at Brew and Grow.

He has as big a grain selection, all the yeasts, hops, etc I need

You have to grow old, you don't have to grow up.
DrawTap88 Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2012, 05:54 AM   #32
mikescooling
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 201 Times on 154 Posts
Likes Given: 181

I like the brew and grow on the north side, all the guys are HB'ers and they have samples in the shop. They have bags of 2row for 38 bucks. They have a big cooler just for yeast (new stock is in back of old) and another cooler for hops. I have been to lesser brew shops and this one is very good! Get some free coffee it is so good, it saves me a trip to starbucks.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply