Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin HomeBrew Forum > Madison Area Brewers Assemble!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
Soviet
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Madison Area Brewers Assemble!

I'm looking to start a small group of intermediate to advanced brewers. The objective would be to expand our collective knowledge of brewing and recipe design by conducting small brewing experiments.

For example, we could all brew a single-malt beer with a low neutral hop and a netural yeast. While it may take a single brewer a year to do this himself, 8-10 brewers could do it in one month. I'm curious if anyone is interested in starting something like this.

Regards,

Alex

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #2
dkennedy
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Absolutely...many a sleepless night has been trying to figure out the logistics of solo experiments (without taking ages to get them completed).

Been doing this for less than a year, so not sure whether I fit the intermediate tag, but would be interested for sure.

Old 08-19-2012, 10:40 PM   #3
WiscoMan
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

SOunds like a sweet idea.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:54 PM   #4
Soviet
Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default checked with our local club as well..

I found some interested people on MHTG as well. I'm building a list of folks and we're planning a meetup soon, so stay tuned. If you haven't posted and are still interested, throw your name and a way we can contact you in this thread. If you feel more comfortable doing it a different way, PM me your info.

Quick Reply