Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin HomeBrew Forum > Great Northern Beer Festival in Eagle River, WI

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2012, 01:56 AM   #1
philli75
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Great Northern Beer Festival in Eagle River, WI

Anyone going? My parents have a cabin in Eagle River, so naturally the husband and I will be there. It looks like a pretty fun line-up.http://www.greatnorthernbeerfestival.com/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2012, 02:20 AM   #2
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Liked 4456 Times on 3244 Posts
Likes Given: 866

I don't think we'll make it this year. We had a great time last year, and just camped right there so no one had to drive or take a shuttle. They had a nice selection of beers, with some breweries that were new to me, and we really enjoyed it.

We took a couple of folding chairs, so we could go out and sit down when we wanted. There were quite a few people from this forum there, so that was fun, putting names and faces together. I would love to go again this year, but we have too much going on at that time this year.

Old 05-13-2012, 02:36 AM   #3
philli75
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Good tip on the folding chairs! I wouldn't have thought of it. I'm glad it comes well reviewed. This will be our first time going. Like you, we've had things going on the last few years it happened.

Old 05-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #4
Odawg
Recipes 

I will be there again this year. Campsite and all that already reserved. Should be another great fest.
It's a shame that you won't be able to make it this year Yooper.
Last year a few from the forum were there, Philli, like Yooper said. It was a good fest last year.

Old 05-14-2012, 08:22 PM   #5
whatsleftofyou
Third Eye Pried Wide
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 3

This sounds awesome. Unfortunately I'll be downstate that weekend for a concert (and hopefully hitting up the New Holland anniversary party).

On Tap: Orange Chocolate Stout, Belgian Wit, Chocolate Rye Ale, Belgian Singel, American Pale Ale
Bottled: PB&J Sweet Stout, Belgian Saison, Brown Porter

Old 05-14-2012, 08:54 PM   #6
Odawg
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleftofyou View Post
This sounds awesome. Unfortunately I'll be downstate that weekend for a concert (and hopefully hitting up the New Holland anniversary party).
Too bad you can't make it to the festival. Enjoyed meeting and talking to you at the Escanaba UPtoberfest last fall.

Quick Reply