Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin HomeBrew Forum > Delafield Brewhaus

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2007, 12:59 AM   #1
McCall St. Brewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Delafield Brewhaus

Went to the Delafield Brewhaus tonight, a brewpub about 20 miles west of Milwaukee. They have about 7 brews on tap that they make there. I had one called the Golden Promise Ale which was made with some special barley from Scotland that was Malted in England. It was smooth and creamy and very hoppy. I also had the Bengal Bay IPA. It was amber colored and, of course, hoppy. Not too bad.

If you like hops-- and I do-- you will like their beer. I do have to say that it's not really very balanced beer. At least with the two kinds I tried the hops overpowered any malt taste in them.

It's close to my house and I expect I will be back there to try their other beers. Apparently there are three of them they always have and the rest come and go.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply