Who are the Albuquerque area Brewers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cakehole

Reaction score
I am on the West side of Albuquerque, near Unser and Ourey. I know BrewPastor is in Corrales, and if I remember correctly, CptmyCpt is in Albuquerque as well.

I would be very interested in getting to know some of the local brewers and learning everything I can from you guys.

Perhaps we can organize a quarterly brewing weekend, a mass grain purchase, or just get to gether and grill some ribs on the BGE!!

The possibilities are endless.

So, chime on in here and lets figure out who we have where.

Cake.

PS. ollllo can come visit any time he wants. Arizona is right next door.

Bump...

Nobody wants to admit they live in Albuquerque?

Man, how are we going to get mass purchases made, how are we going to have one heck of a fine BBQ and sampling session?

Sorry just found it - also on west side albuqueque. I think I talked with you awhile ago - while you were TDY. Bulk grain sounds good - I still need a mill though....so many things I need.

I live in Clovis (stationed at Cannon). I make frequent trips up to ABQ to see my fiancé's family and what not. Let me know if this goes through and ill make the 3hr trek up there.

yea definatly. we have a few of us that get together and brew on the weekends when were not deployed. But im definatly interested in meeting more local brewers!!

I'm up in Ventana Ranch. There are a lot of brewers in Albuquerque. Check out a Dukes of Ale meeting if you're interested. That's a good group and there is usually some good beer at the meetings.

just saw this thread, i just started brewing at the end of last year. i am still waiting on my first 5gal to be ready. im down in portales nm stationed at cannon.

Back