New Mexican Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
I think it is a record. # New Mexico brewers on the board at once. Wonders never cease! We may even have to meet in person a down a couple dozen pints.

I'll just be that strange, drooling fellow off in the Southwest corner. "Don't mind him, he's just our pastor, filled with the spirits once again."

Brewpastor said:
I'll just be that strange, drooling fellow off in the Southwest corner. "Don't mind him, he's just our pastor, filled with the spirits once again."

ahhh crap... we're going to run out of corners to drool in. We'll have to build a septagonal room to handle the current crowd.

Are you guys talking about guys who are new at brewing from Mexico? 'Cause I know a few New Canadian brewers, and my neighbor is even a new Canadian Mexican.

Baron von BeeGee said:
A friend of my wife's just moved to Montreal last year...you guys are importing!

I'm glad you didn't ask me if I knew them. You don't know how often we used to get that when we would visit thr rellies in Michigan...

"A friend of mine just moved to Toronto, do you know him?"
"No, Canada is bigger than the US."
"<blank stare> Then why do we have more people than Canada?"

Doh!

:D

Chairman Cheyco said:
I'm glad you didn't ask me if I knew them. You don't know how often we used to get that when we would visit thr rellies in Michigan...

"A friend of mine just moved to Toronto, do you know him?"
"No, Canada is bigger than the US."
"<blank stare> Then why do we have more people than Canada?"

Doh!

:D

LOL...I had this lady ask me the other day (after learning I was in the Air Force) if I knew her nephew. I was like "is he stationed at Langley?" "No, somewhere in Missouri". I didn't want to be mean so I just told her I didn't know him. That was a real eye roller though. WTF?

LOL! When I first seen this title to the thread I was like, " Well look @ that they are welcoming new Mexican brewers. There must not be too many of us out there."

Back