The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South West USA > Arizona HomeBrew Forum > o|||||o and DesertBrew

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2007, 11:40 PM   #21
Dude
Will work for beer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Dude's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Knob Noster, Missouri
Posts: 8,843
Liked 35 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesefood

Cubs won!!!!!!!!!!
Don't get used to it.
__________________
On Tap: Lake Walk Pale Ale -- Eternity (Raspberry Stout) -- Nutrocker -- Donnybrook Dark
Primary: Lake Walk Pale Ale
Secondary: Summit IPA
Up Next: Smoked Porter -- Pub Ale -- Watermelon Wheat
Planning:
Gone But Not Forgotten:

www.IronOrrBrewery.com
Dude is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2007, 11:43 PM   #22
Cheesefood
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Poo-Poo Land
Posts: 6,809
Liked 27 Times on 18 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Don't get used to it.
Brewers ate a big ass-sandwich.

Saw a guy in a Packers hat there. Yeah, he was a lot bigger than me, still didn't stop me from shouting "Packers Suck" at him. Iffen he'da said anything, AIIIIGHHEEE!!! I'da had ma ass kicked n chit. Like my grandpappy always said...
""

Well, grandpappy was dead longer'n I'd been aliver. AYEEEE!!!!
__________________
Past Winners: Caramel Cream Ale #1, Hoegaarden Clone, Boom-Boom Vanilla Ale, Lazy Monk Abbey Style, Amarillo Cream Ale. (AG),

Buy a shirt now!!! Please! Did I help you? Buya shirt!
Cool Shirts.


Cheesefood is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2007, 11:51 PM   #23
Dude
Will work for beer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Dude's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Knob Noster, Missouri
Posts: 8,843
Liked 35 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesefood
Brewers ate a big ass-sandwich.
You sound like you are confident enough for a friendly bet. Straight up, Brewers/Cubs season record against each other. Whomever's team wins, the other buys the first 2 pints when we meet up in the near future. Cool?

(I cannot believe I just offered a bet expecting the Brewers to win anything for me) *smacks head*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesefood
Saw a guy in a Packers hat there. Yeah, he was a lot bigger than me, still didn't stop me from shouting "Packers Suck" at him. Iffen he'da said anything, AIIIIGHHEEE!!! I'da had ma ass kicked n chit. Like my grandpappy always said...
""

Well, grandpappy was dead longer'n I'd been aliver. AYEEEE!!!!
You sir, need serious help.
__________________
On Tap: Lake Walk Pale Ale -- Eternity (Raspberry Stout) -- Nutrocker -- Donnybrook Dark
Primary: Lake Walk Pale Ale
Secondary: Summit IPA
Up Next: Smoked Porter -- Pub Ale -- Watermelon Wheat
Planning:
Gone But Not Forgotten:

www.IronOrrBrewery.com
Dude is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2007, 11:54 PM   #24
DesertBrew
You're not my type
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DesertBrew's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Posts: 5,448
Liked 76 Times on 72 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesefood
Saw a guy in a Packers hat there. Yeah, he was a lot bigger than me, still didn't stop me from shouting "Packers Suck" at him. Iffen he'da said anything, AIIIIGHHEEE!!! I'da had ma ass kicked n chit. Like my grandpappy always said...
""

Well, grandpappy was dead longer'n I'd been aliver. AYEEEE!!!!
Those are the words of a drinken man. Nice Work!
__________________
DesertBrew is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2007, 11:55 PM   #25
Cheesefood
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Poo-Poo Land
Posts: 6,809
Liked 27 Times on 18 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
You sound like you are confident enough for a friendly bet. Straight up, Brewers/Cubs season record against each other. Whomever's team wins, the other buys the first 2 pints when we meet up in the near future. Cool?

(I cannot believe I just offered a bet expecting the Brewers to win anything for me) *smacks head*



You sir, need serious help.
Deal. Care to make it interesting on the record against each other? Say, the absolute best ~$10 bottle of beer you can find at the liquor store?
__________________
Past Winners: Caramel Cream Ale #1, Hoegaarden Clone, Boom-Boom Vanilla Ale, Lazy Monk Abbey Style, Amarillo Cream Ale. (AG),

Buy a shirt now!!! Please! Did I help you? Buya shirt!
Cool Shirts.


Cheesefood is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2007, 12:29 AM   #26
Dude
Will work for beer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Dude's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Knob Noster, Missouri
Posts: 8,843
Liked 35 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesefood
Deal. Care to make it interesting on the record against each other? Say, the absolute best ~$10 bottle of beer you can find at the liquor store?
DEAL.
__________________
On Tap: Lake Walk Pale Ale -- Eternity (Raspberry Stout) -- Nutrocker -- Donnybrook Dark
Primary: Lake Walk Pale Ale
Secondary: Summit IPA
Up Next: Smoked Porter -- Pub Ale -- Watermelon Wheat
Planning:
Gone But Not Forgotten:

www.IronOrrBrewery.com
Dude is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2007, 09:05 PM   #27
Cheesefood
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Poo-Poo Land
Posts: 6,809
Liked 27 Times on 18 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
DEAL.
Sweet.

April 23-25 is the first series
June 4-6 is the second series
June 29-July 1 is the third series
August 28-30 is the fourth series

We'll go by total games won. We need 7 wins to win the bet. If we split, we each send each other a ~$10 beer (and this isn't a $10 Strip Club Bud Light). Payable ASAP upon the seventh win.

I'm also game for some Most Runs Scored action. And Most Starting Pitchers Hurt And Forced To Miss The Season Due To Some Extremely Candy-Ass Injury. (I get Cubs on the second bet.)
__________________
Past Winners: Caramel Cream Ale #1, Hoegaarden Clone, Boom-Boom Vanilla Ale, Lazy Monk Abbey Style, Amarillo Cream Ale. (AG),

Buy a shirt now!!! Please! Did I help you? Buya shirt!
Cool Shirts.


Cheesefood is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2007, 09:53 PM   #28
Dude
Will work for beer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Dude's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Knob Noster, Missouri
Posts: 8,843
Liked 35 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesefood
Sweet.

April 23-25 is the first series
June 4-6 is the second series
June 29-July 1 is the third series
August 28-30 is the fourth series

We'll go by total games won. We need 7 wins to win the bet. If we split, we each send each other a ~$10 beer (and this isn't a $10 Strip Club Bud Light). Payable ASAP upon the seventh win.
Good.

*searches desk for that Anheuser-Busch BE 22 oz. coupon*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesefood
I'm also game for some Most Runs Scored action. And Most Starting Pitchers Hurt And Forced To Miss The Season Due To Some Extremely Candy-Ass Injury. (I get Cubs on the second bet.)
I gotta draw the line somewhere. Cubs are gonna have a potent 3-4-5.

But that last one's a risky bet for you--remember we have Ben "can't ever finish a season " Sheets.
__________________
On Tap: Lake Walk Pale Ale -- Eternity (Raspberry Stout) -- Nutrocker -- Donnybrook Dark
Primary: Lake Walk Pale Ale
Secondary: Summit IPA
Up Next: Smoked Porter -- Pub Ale -- Watermelon Wheat
Planning:
Gone But Not Forgotten:

www.IronOrrBrewery.com
Dude is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy Birthday Desertbrew BierMuncher General Chit Chat 13 11-13-2007 04:15 AM
DesertBrew: Didn't know that you... olllllo General Chit Chat 1 08-02-2007 04:32 PM
Happy Birthday, desertBrew! Cheesefood General Chit Chat 13 11-13-2006 03:00 AM
HAPPY FREAKIN B-DAY desertBrew!!!!!!!! Dude General Chit Chat 5 11-13-2005 07:27 PM