Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > WTF is Olympic women's handball???

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2008, 01:21 AM   #1
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2712 Times on 1630 Posts
Likes Given: 3484

Default WTF is Olympic women's handball???

I just turned it on online, expecting 2 players with hot A$$ES facing a wall and hitting a ball back and forth, like the kind of handball I played as a kid, like racquet ball without the rackets...only with hot chicks...

Instead it's played with a team, on a basketball court with a hockey net at each end????

What the heck is this??? When did handball become a team sport, that is like basketball without the dribbling??? Or Hockey without the ice and sticks...or soccer without the kicking.

I thought this was going to be a hot Russian a$$ and a hot Brazillian a$$facing the screen...

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Last edited by Revvy; 08-13-2008 at 01:25 AM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2008, 01:27 AM   #2
ShortSnoutBrewing
Kwanesum Chinook Illahee

Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Dude, Team Handball is the shizzle!

Old 08-13-2008, 01:33 AM   #3
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

Recipes 

Liked 2712 Times on 1630 Posts
Likes Given: 3484

I've honestly never heard of it....how is it handball if they're not bouncing it against a wall? They are throwing the ball, they're not even slapping the ball with their hands...

I'm so confused.

I switched over to women's basketball, It's Belarus vs Russia...tall nordic looking wimmen...my god there is one hot blonde russian goddess who must be nearly 7 feet tall....hubba hubba!!

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 08-13-2008, 03:28 AM   #4
-Dan-
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_handball

I think it's a pretty European (for the most part) thing. Usually played in smaller arenas where the fans are pretty much at the field. Pretty intense sometimes

Kulturgüter Hopfen und Malz, Gott erhalt's!

Old 08-13-2008, 03:31 AM   #5
elkdog
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Yeah, handball played competitively is actually a pretty tough sport- some friends of mine were on the club team in college.

Quick Reply