Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > WTF Happened To BTV?
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2012, 09:58 PM   #71
texabamasota
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 36
Liked 85 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Here some more Don and Dawson from the vault for y'all. Trolls can watch, too.

__________________
texabamasota is offline
7
People Like This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2012, 01:02 AM   #72
inhousebrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: minneapolis, minnesota
Posts: 1,424
Liked 121 Times on 110 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Default

Is this new video any different than the one that was one the Northern Brewer website a while back? I suppose I could just skim through it.

__________________

I hate Walder Frey...

inhousebrew is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2012, 02:22 AM   #73
mjdonnelly68
Always drinking - never drunk.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mjdonnelly68's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Glenmont, NY
Posts: 1,262
Liked 152 Times on 107 Posts
Likes Given: 185

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texabamasota
Here some more Don and Dawson from the vault for y'all. Trolls can watch, too.
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r1w2O-YWGY
This is awesome Chip, but put some pants on!
__________________

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink because when they get up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Francis Albert Sinatra

mjdonnelly68 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2012, 03:56 AM   #74
rs4life
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Marblehead, Massachusetts
Posts: 103
Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

I really want to know the actual reason they left the show/NB. Jake was the COO of NB and Mike was the Director of Marketing, both high up positions. They really were the center of the show (although Chip i do like your segments). Maybe leave NB and do a new show with Jake and Mike paid for my sponsors?

__________________
rs4life is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2012, 05:04 AM   #75
Hamsterbite
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Turlock, CA
Posts: 373
Liked 46 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs4life View Post
I really want to know the actual reason they left the show/NB. Jake was the COO of NB and Mike was the Director of Marketing, both high up positions. They really were the center of the show (although Chip i do like your segments). Maybe leave NB and do a new show with Jake and Mike paid for my sponsors?
You have to respect Chips position on this though. You could always write the company a letter and let em know how it makes you feel. You're a part of their fan base an they should take interest in that.

BTW, I haven't been to Marblehead in ages. I'd love to be at the Landing right now with a Dark and Stormy in my hand. Great town.
__________________

Sometimes the angels punish us by answering our prayers. -Peart

Next Brew: SWMBO's choice. Probably Saison.
Primary: Janet's Brown, Mulled Chamomile Cider/Perry
Secondary: Nada
Bottle Conditioning: Nada
Bottled and Ready: Hop in the Dark, Raison Detre, Hoppy Saison

Hamsterbite is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2012, 05:08 AM   #76
rs4life
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Marblehead, Massachusetts
Posts: 103
Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsterbite

You have to respect Chips position on this though. You could always write the company a letter and let em know how it makes you feel. You're a part of their fan base an they should take interest in that.

BTW, I haven't been to Marblehead in ages. I'd love to be at the Landing right now with a Dark and Stormy in my hand. Great town.
I respect his position for sure. Also how about maddies sail loft? Biggest beers in the area....for cheap
__________________
rs4life is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2012, 05:26 AM   #77
Hamsterbite
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Turlock, CA
Posts: 373
Liked 46 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs4life View Post
I respect his position for sure. Also how about maddies sail loft? Biggest beers in the area....for cheap
I don't believe I ever made it to that one, but I'm moving back to the area in the spring, so I'll be sure to look it up. I lived in Salem for a while... No shortage of great pubs in that town either!
__________________

Sometimes the angels punish us by answering our prayers. -Peart

Next Brew: SWMBO's choice. Probably Saison.
Primary: Janet's Brown, Mulled Chamomile Cider/Perry
Secondary: Nada
Bottle Conditioning: Nada
Bottled and Ready: Hop in the Dark, Raison Detre, Hoppy Saison

Hamsterbite is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2012, 06:08 AM   #78
rs4life
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Marblehead, Massachusetts
Posts: 103
Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsterbite

I don't believe I ever made it to that one, but I'm moving back to the area in the spring, so I'll be sure to look it up. I lived in Salem for a while... No shortage of great pubs in that town either!
Yeah man ive been up here for 5 years now a lot of good places although work is keeping me from the nightlife.
__________________
rs4life is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #79
mcbethenstein
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Waukesha, WI
Posts: 701
Liked 25 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Chip you are awesome.

__________________
mcbethenstein is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #80
TrainSafe
John Gage wannabe
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TrainSafe's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Appleton, WI
Posts: 815
Liked 67 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default

Since Chip is monitoring this thread, is it ok if I make a suggestion?

If like to see more from Jeremy King in Milwaukee. He is super smart, well respected and has a great personality. His personality seems to come through on camera and that its tough for many folks.

I understand that logistics make it challenging to get folks together regularly from Milwaukee to Minneapolis, but it would make for great viewing.

Jeremy is my best reason to shop at NB.

__________________
TrainSafe is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply



Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools




Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS