Worst Best Man Evah!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked all of the "NO, NO... NOOOO" when they fell. The wedding I was at yesterday wasn't half as cool. :mug:

I can't imagine being that poor bastich, now that this little video has gone viral. Talk about your 30 seconds of fame. :D

I was expecting him to hit on the brides maid, or say that he had a reason for them not to get married... but DAAYUM... thats about as bad as it gets...

That is amazing!

But, lucky part for the new couple, I guarantee you they will never need to hire a house sitter, dog walker, maid or babysitter. That best Man will be working his ass off forever!

Honestly, can you imagine how absolutely crushed your bride would be at that point? If it were me, I would have stood up, yelled "I love you!" or "for dryer or for wetter", and jumped in the water. At that point, its about all you could possibly to put a positive spin on the situation. Maybe you'd get points for romance but at least you wouldn't be the dry a-hole trying to comfort his soaking wet bride!

Honestly, can you imagine how absolutely crushed your bride would be at that point? If it were me, I would have stood up, yelled "I love you!" or "for dryer or for wetter", and jumped in the water. At that point, its about all you could possibly to put a positive spin on the situation. Maybe you'd get points for romance but at least you wouldn't be the dry a-hole trying to comfort his soaking wet bride!

+1

I tried to imagine if that happened to me at my wedding, and while I'd probably be upset (OK, I would), I would also probably come up sputtering and laughing (perhaps slightly hysterically, but it's still laughing, right?). Make the best of it.

Exactly what I was thinking. They needed to finish the vows and have the kiss in the pool.

I was also a best man this weekend, so I had that irrational fear for 5 seconds when Ed started a thread about the worst best man ever. Wasn't me!

Exactly what I was thinking. They needed to finish the vows and have the kiss in the pool.

Bingo... make lemonade baby. At that point, the pictures of a wet bride, groom, and minister would be a helluva lot more memorable than most peoples' boring wedding pictures. :p

Back