Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Wife got mad.. did I do the right thing!?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2010, 02:37 PM   #31
IrregularPulse
Hobby Collector
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2779 Times on 2727 Posts
Likes Given: 121

I had a bunch os posts quoted, but really, It's (duh) been said already. You've grown up to the point of needing to remove yourself from these situations, your friend hasn't. That being said, you were out with him, good on you for having his back. Just take a look and re-evaluate which is more important. Catching flack from a friend for being "lame" or whatever, or coming home to your wife and kid safe and sound. You're doesn't even remember the events, he was obviously tanked. Not saying I've not tied a good on with the guys since having a kid, but you need to be aware of the types of places you're going to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zul'jin View Post
Obviusly, yes.

Now whats this you got beat up on? How he eben got up? Oh you tacklr him. THIS AINT FOOSBALL! What the bvar you go to serve beer in plastic botles?

OK step one
break bottle
step two
push n twist
step 3
win
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorex88 View Post
Um... OK, err WHAT?
It's Zul'jin, you're not supposed to be able to comprehend, yet somehow you understand

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply