Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Where to find good beer in Redmond, WA and SeaTac

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2007, 05:10 PM   #1
EdWort
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 263 Times on 138 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default Where to find good beer in Redmond, WA and SeaTac

I'm working in Redmond, WA tomorrow and am looking for a good beer. Any recommendations? How about near SeaTac as I'll be staying there Thursday night.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2007, 08:18 PM   #2
WOP31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts

I know that IN SeaTac they have a Mac&Jacks and a Pyramid bar. But you can always check:
beermapping.com

They should have that area of the country lined out pretty well. If you make it up into Seattle I would say go to The Pike, among the tons of other good beer bars and breweries. I haven't lived in the area for a couple of years so i am a bit rusty on all the new breweries in the area. And if you make it real far north to Everett you can go to Lazy Boy Brewery, You should know one of the employees there.

Cheers

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply