Where is everyone from?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Providence, RI........'Gansett Rules!!!!!!

.....and Tritanium...I was up in Bay City for a wedding at the end of September...nice area!!!!

Ah but it's a dry heat :cool: .

It's cooler here now but am interested in your other thread about temp management of fermentation during summer. I'll be having the same problem (newbie brewer)

ebacherville said:
Hey thats nothing, here it was -26 when I got up this morning.. now its -4... and -14 with the wind chill..

Local Weather Station

I remember cold days like that when I lived in wisconsin. No thank you any more. 30 feels really cold right now after last week being 70.

Nederland, Texas here. Where golfing, fishing, eat'n crawfish, and BBQ is about all there is to do!

High of 48 today. Colder than normal for us. We usually have two seasons: wet and hot as hell! :D

Cheers!

Austin, Texas ...... Austin is very nice, lots to see and do but wouldn't mind relocating in a few years.

TxBrew said:
Austin, Texas ...... Austin is very nice, lots to see and do but wouldn't mind relocating in a few years.

Born there and would love to retire there. But, I'm in suburban Chicago, where it is a balmy 26 degrees. 13 degress with the wind chill. And it is lightly snowing. Good brewing weather!

I live back in IL near the Quad Cities.

I moved from Germany last Feb. I was there for 5 years this last time.

RightWingNut: Where are you in Jersey? I'm from Jersey. Born in Camden, but lived mostly on the coast, Atlantic City and Ocean (near Tinton Falls).

OSUmoney83 said:
No matter where I go or what I'm doing I always seem to run into a Michigan fan.

:D Yep, theyre everywhere and Im sure they all let you know it too. Welcome to the forums

Back