Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Where does the time go?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2007, 03:02 PM   #1
Wolf
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Where does the time go?

Middle of August already? I've had time for a whopping 2 brewdays this summer…not even AG. I'm drinking my Hefe-Weiss now only because I had an empty keg to throw it into. My English Bitter has been ready to bottle for almost two months…just can't get to it. And when I can get to it all I want to do is rest.

Part of it (well, most of it) is the two year old who suddenly decided that she doesn't want to sleep by herself. She also decided when she's home that she would muich rather be at her Aunt's house where we take her during the day. She lets us know she would rather be there loudly throughout the whole evening until bedtime, when she lets us know loudly that she would really prefer that we stay with her.

(Sigh) Oh well, this too shall pass…eventually….right???

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2007, 03:06 PM   #2
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4451 Times on 3240 Posts
Likes Given: 866

It will pass- I promise! Being two is hard- you want what you want and when you want it. There are alot of great things going on with two year olds, too, as you know. So try hard to just enjoy this time because there isn't anything quite as wonderful as when your 2-year old throws her arms around you and tells you she "loves you as much as the whole world"!

Before you know it, she'll be a senior in high school and getting ready to choose a college!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply