Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway - Last Weekend to Enter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > What'd ya get?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2008, 07:06 PM   #41
Jaybird
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 372 Times on 266 Posts
Likes Given: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKBrew View Post
I think we got some of that too. In the spirit of giving, if anyone wants some Debt, I'm willing to give you some.
Send some over to thataintchicken, he is debt free, and that just aint American!
JJ

I have been making custom False Bottoms for just about everything since 2008

Nor Cal Brewing Solutions, Reddings local homebrew store
(530)243-BEER and (530)221-WINE

Still have questions PM me here or hit the website.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com and like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NorCalBrewingSolutionsfor Facebook only promos too
Smoke Cigars? www.stogietoys.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2008, 07:16 PM   #42
shecky
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3512 Times on 3402 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKBrew View Post
I think we got some of that too. In the spirit of giving, if anyone wants some Debt, I'm willing to give you some.
I didn't get any debt. Of course now I don't have enough cash to put gas in my car until Thursday. Looks like I'll be getting plenty of exercise.

Old 12-26-2008, 07:21 PM   #43
Laurel

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 2

A small enamel coated cast iron dutch oven. Looks like a le creuset knockoff, a removable bottom tart pan, a 60qt SS pot with lid and basket, and these guys:

Old 12-26-2008, 07:33 PM   #44
Ryan_PA
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Me and the wife got each other a new TV, trip to Ireland and some new stuff for the house. My parents (and inlaws) got us random stuff for the house and clothes and stuff.

For the first time ever, I understand why people say Christmas is really about the kids. I have 18 month old that has been on cloud 9 for the last 48 hours, and she has not even gotten to open the gifts from us. We have been doing the family tour and will be doing our christmas tonight. She has some really cool stuff waiting for her. It is a fine balance to treat them the way you want, while allowing them to appreciate things and not be spoiled.

(Edit: Oh yeah, bought myself a new false bottom and will begin my basement bar build this weekend.)

Old 12-26-2008, 07:39 PM   #45
mattmcl
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

A Fisher Scientific digital thermometer w/probe, a digital food scale, and cash to get a 10 gal. pot. I'm going to join the all-grain club very soon now!

Old 12-26-2008, 08:01 PM   #46
Decojuicer
Recipes 

My folks got us an early Christmas present when our washing machine and dryer both died within the same week.

I also got a $20 gift card for the LHBS, $25 gift card for Barnes & Noble, a Barska 3 x 12 50 Illuminated Reticle rifle scope, and a promisary note from Santa for another $50 at the LHBS.

My kids got a Wii from my folks and they got my step daughter a Dell laptop. These are the same people who wouldn't buy me a Nintendo as a kid because I "didn't need to spend all my time on some computer game." Freakin' Wii, Mario Cart, Aerosmith Guitar Hero, 3 or 4 other games, extra controllers, nunchucks, and they still want to get them Wii Fit!!!! My house is to small for all of this crap, and I am never going to get to watch my TV again.

I guess that it's time to build my bar and install the TV's in there.

Old 12-26-2008, 09:25 PM   #47
Kilgore_Trout
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decojuicer View Post
My kids got a Wii from my folks and they got my step daughter a Dell laptop. These are the same people who wouldn't buy me a Nintendo as a kid because I "didn't need to spend all my time on some computer game." Freakin' Wii, Mario Cart, Aerosmith Guitar Hero, 3 or 4 other games, extra controllers, nunchucks, and they still want to get them Wii Fit!!!! My house is to small for all of this crap, and I am never going to get to watch my TV again.
I think they call it "grandparent" syndrome. My grandparents did the same thing.

Quick Reply