Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > What better way to celebrate Memorial Day??

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2010, 05:00 PM   #1
phrogpilot73
Loving the hobby
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default What better way to celebrate Memorial Day??

I just realized that my celebration of Memorial Day includes brewing a batch for a friend that is currently deployed, flying missions over Afghanistan. Not only am I brewing a batch for him, but I got his input as to style (IIPA) how hoppy (116 IBUs), and I'm waiting on him for the name. This is how to celebrate Memorial Day!

I think Cooper (our new puppy, named for Cooper's) understands, 'cause he refuses to go inside (I brew outdoors). Maybe I have a new brew buddy?

For all those on the pointy edge that can't brew today - thanks for everything! For those who have made the ultimate sacrifice - There's no way I can ever thank you...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply