Ultra tan mom...I'm goona puke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh jesus....I was gonna make a joke involving cutting down on fried foods, and the wookie woman's vajay-jay but I threw up before it was fully formed......BLECH!!!!!!!

Somebody else take it, I just can't.

Oh jesus....I was gonna make a joke involving cutting down on fried foods, and the wookie woman's vajay-jay but I threw up before it was fully formed......BLECH!!!!!!!

Somebody else take it, I just can't.

I thought it through. I got nothin'.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/rammrodd69/guidos-bros-*****ebags-fratboys-soon-the-tanned-mom-will-phone-home.jpg

cheezydemon3 said:
Only if a chimpanzee now raped her and she bore a child....

I don't think even a chimpanzee would touch her.

+1 . Just hideous!!! Stick her in the zoo as a new species.

Damn, you guys never heard of the leather cheerio? Aka balloon knot, hershey highway, chocolate love tunnel, poop chute.

DAMMIT MAN!!!!

Despite the title I never did actually puke until her hershey highway was envisioned....Oh god.....BLEEEEEHEHHEHEHHHEHH

mikeysab said:
Damn, you guys never heard of the leather cheerio? Aka balloon knot, hershey highway, chocolate love tunnel, poop chute.

Before I became a road deputy I use to work in the jail, and our customers use to affectionately call it "Prison P***Y"

Back