Ufc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Anderson Silva, he is probably my favorite, but after the crap in Dubai I hope Chael Sonnen beats his face in. Fitch and Hughes will both win by decision. Roy Nelson will submit Junior Dos Santos.

Nothing like UFC and some beer. Unfortunately I am hosting a party tonight so no UFC. All the fights for Matushenko v. Jones last weekend were sweet though.

If you don't like paying, just go see it at a bar. It's so damn popular now that me and my friends usually just buy it though, because to get seats at the bar you have to show up 2 hours early and even then its iffy.

Love me some UFC, but hate paying for the fights. :(

Same here. I go out to one of the local pubs and they always show them. No cover and stay as long as u would like. And u get to hear lots of people talking out their butts like they are great MMA fighters. Classic.

I think if anyone has a chance against Silva its Sonnen. I got to watch Silva fight in UFC 90 and It was horrible. Hes talented but I dont think he deserves to be champion.

The UFC actually got me into Brazilian Jujitsu. Ive been competing for a couple years now. Its a great sport and I reccomend it to everyone.

Well, you have to have good submission defense to be a real champion and that has always been Sonin's weakness.
I was very surprised and very impressed at what Sonin did to Silva. He beat the crap out of him. The legend of Silva is gone after that one.
But - I have to give Silva credit. He took that beating and never looked like he was about to go out. He still had the wits and strength to put a good clean triangle on him after 5 rounds of getting his ass kicked - so I can't take anything away from Silva.

Back