Tom Petty?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link.

I grew my hair out in high school to be like Kurt Cobain. I ended up looking like a more-disheveled Tom Petty. Just thought I would share... :)

olllllo said:
You can get a frre d/l of Saving Grace at CrooksandLiars:
http://www.crooksandliars.com/posts/2006/07/11/tom-petty-cl-special/

I have my tickets to his show in Phoenix.:rockin:

I followed the link from yours where he is complaing about Dubya. I wish celebrities would just keep their damn mouths shut sometimes. :rolleyes: He may or may not make complete sense about the subject, and I may or may not have the same feelings as him (;) ), but I'm not taking every opportunity to tell the world. I hate that.

I saw him a few years ago in Saratoga, NY. He rocks. I like most of his stuff (even the She's The One soundtrack or whatever that movie was called with the song Walls).

I cant wait to catch his show this weekend in Houston. I havent heard the new CD, but I love his music.

- magno

Dude said:
I wish celebrities would just keep their damn mouths shut sometimes.

I totally agree.... just because people are 'famous' they somehow think they must know more then us lowly peons and that we can't think for ourselves. I don't want to hear some actor or musician spew their bullsh*t political views telling me what to think. That is really starting to irk me.

Curt Shilling started yapping politics right after the Sox won the World Series, and somehow it still colors my memories of that event.

Not that much, though. DAMN that was awesome!

Latest posts

Back