Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > is there a specific format...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2006, 01:43 AM   #1
Hippie
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default is there a specific format...

for writing up references for a human resources dept.? On my resume, I had the tagline 'references available upon request' which has normally been no big deal as I usually meet potential employers one on one, but I have a job offer from a company that wants me to send them a list of references, and I want it to look professional (not like they are hiring some dirty hippie off the street ). I checked the templates from MS Word, and even went online to their website, but had no luck.

Thanks, Hippie

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2006, 03:12 AM   #2
Hippie
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

thanks, I'll probably go with that... first I need to relax and have a harpoon (nothing bottled currently ) after spinning my wheels for the last hour in paypal's resolution center

Old 12-29-2006, 03:37 AM   #3
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 361 Times on 297 Posts
Likes Given: 97

Oi, still getting that resolved?

Good luck to you with the potential new employment.

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

That'll do, Pigley. That'll do.

Old 12-29-2006, 05:07 AM   #4
Hippie
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Well, I am still working 2 other fulltime jobs, but this is a third, which will be the primary fulltime and the others will become parttime some nights & weekends. I was working like a fiend for the 2 weeks before X-Mas, then went home & partied like a king for the weekend, then slid back into working so...

I want to wrap this up so they have a week to go over my references before my intended start date (I told them around the 8th). If they want a little more time, then I'll still have plenty of work...

Later

Quick Reply