Thanks EdWort

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zachatola

Reaction score
With your awesome Apfelwein recipe you so graciously shared with all of us, i made some for a neighbors Bday and a former home brewer was able to drink some, he liked it so much he offered all of his old HB gear for the last 24 bottles i had left from the Bday batch.

so 24 bottles of Apfelwein got me 3 corny kegs, 2 6.5 glass carboys, a steel what looks to be maybe 2.5# Co2 tank (tall and skinny), some iodifor (sp), caps, stoppers, a picknick tap, 2 buckets, 12 grolsh bottles w/ new seals, hop/grain bags/ hand caper/ auto siphon, and a bunch of other misc stuff... air locks ect....

Im going to have to make some more room in my garage now. LOL

Thanks again for that recipe, it was the first thing i made when i started brewing and everyone loves it so much i haven't stopped making it since, its pretty much always on tap around the house. LOL

Nice story!

I would have given your neighbor 5g of aphelwine in exchange for just the 2 kegs and the CO2 tank!

A true appreciation would be a thousand dollar check. That or the promise of a hug the next time you see him. :drunk:

Definitely a good deal!

Back