Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Strange times

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2010, 06:51 PM   #91
Vlax79
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezydemon3 View Post
I am more concerned about genetically modified than organic.
+1 I totally agree.

Wow after nine pages this is all I have to say...

Rum...as bad as it is, is still better than the Molasses wine that it's made from. I have a 1.5 liter test batch in the basement...It is going to be drinkable...someday...But I don't think it will ever be good. - B.K.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2010, 12:44 AM   #92
ndsgr
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 31

I am not presenting a stance, so why would I need a source? I am in the position to say prove it. Ex: you say Elvis is alive and living as a mennonite. I shouldn't have to present evidence to the contrary, I just say prove it. An internet religious debate is not worth the price of buying a paper (the link isn't free btw). I was hoping you actually read your source and could fill me in. I was wrong and am disappointed. However; I have no interest in making enemies, especially in this hobby. So, I'll just concede.

Organic foods are not based on faith. There are numerous sources that prove they have more nutrients, are better for the environment, and are just generally groovy.

Hopefully that means we can all be friends again. I respect yooper for the advice she provides to the board. Sorry to have caused you to be upset. Pappers too. I only intended to bring about an alternate view point; no worries, lesson learned.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply