Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Starting up again

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2010, 03:19 PM   #1
Lcasanova
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Starting up again

Ever since I moved in with SWMBO and her family I've had zero time to brew and zero space to brew. Then I was studying for the CPA exam, then SWMBO opened a dance studio and guess who had to do most of the work on the build-out? Me.

I've been listening to old Brewing Network sessions and posting on here regularly since then but I never really felt like I had to brew. Now that fall is coming along, I'm ready to start brewing again- starting with my pumpkin ale. I placed an order for misc supplies from Midwest Supplies and damn- the bug hit me again!

It's hard to put brewing on hold but now that it is starting up again it's going to be really really hard to stop!

Roasting grains, brewing, cleaning, bottling, drinking, ordering supplies, talking about beer, ahhh!!!

Just thought I'd share...I'm back!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply