Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Start of the season

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
mosquitocontrol
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default Start of the season

Anyone out there going crazy this weekend over the start of baseball? I'd have to say new Yankee Stadium looks amazing. And they seem to have done a great job on Citi Field too . The off season has been too long.

Well couldn't stop myself from buying tickets to Orioles @ Nationals exhibition game today. Stadium should look great with the Cherry Blossoms in bloom. Then Opening Day at Camden Yards on Monday for my fiance's 25th birthday with fresh batch of Strawberry Summer Wheat for tailgating.

And first trip to Yankee Stadium on April 18th.

Love Baseball! Who cares about the final four (not me since my bracket was messed 2 rounds ago!)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2009, 03:25 PM   #2
RICLARK
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts

Im still stuck in Final Four mode Hope my Spartans do well. But I am excited about baseball season except im going to have to sit through another miserable 162 games with the Tigers on the account of there bullpen being junk and iffy starting pitchers.

Kegged/Bottled: Boston Lager Clone, Crimson Ale, Guiness Draught Clone, Kilt Warmer Scotch Ale, BBB Blonde Ale, Oberon Clone Pt. 1,000

Do I Look Like A Man.....With A Plan??

Local Home Brew Store

www.theredsalamander.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply