Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/)
-   -   Star Wars VII (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/star-wars-vii-364517/)

TyTanium 10-30-2012 09:09 PM

Star Wars VII
 
It's happening. 2015.

Disney to buy Lucasfilm for $4.05B. Stock and cash deal.

Qhrumphf 10-30-2012 09:14 PM

I really really really really want this to be a hoax.

Please tell me this is a hoax? 1, 2, and 3 were bad enough. But now DISNEY will be at the helm?

I, for one, will ensure that I always have a VHS player, so that I can continue to enjoy my un-edited (Han shot first!) versions of 4, 5, and 6.

GilaMinumBeer 10-30-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qhrumphf (Post 4545100)
I really really really really want this to be a hoax.

Please tell me this is a hoax? 1, 2, and 3 were bad enough. But now DISNEY will be at the helm?

I, for one, will ensure that I always have a VHS player, so that I can continue to enjoy my un-edited (Han shot first!) versions of 4, 5, and 6.

Donald will make for an awesome Sith Lord!

cheezydemon3 10-30-2012 09:19 PM

Honestly if the get Lucas douche away from the helm it might have a chance.

I would watch a disney film before another GL starwars abomination.

Qhrumphf 10-30-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezydemon3 (Post 4545117)
Honestly if the get Lucas douche away from the helm it might have a chance.

I would watch a disney film before another GL starwars abomination.

I agree with taking it away from Lucas. But Disney is the last place I'd want it to go. Honestly I think it's worse.

JonM 10-30-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qhrumphf
I, for one, will ensure that I always have a VHS player, so that I can continue to enjoy my un-edited (Han shot first!) versions of 4, 5, and 6.

With ya 100%. There ain't no windows on Cloud City, there ain't no stupid ass rockin' musical number in Jabba's palace, Han got the ONLY shot off, etc. etc.

cheezydemon3 10-30-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM (Post 4545129)
With ya 100%. There ain't no windows on Cloud City, there ain't no stupid ass rockin' musical number in Jabba's palace, Han got the ONLY shot off, etc. etc.

Oh Dear god......must.....not.....hate.........George "The DOUCHE" Lucas.....




Oh well! Why fight it? I'll go ahead and hate him a LOT.

JonM 10-30-2012 09:24 PM

Maybe they'll be entirely animated like those Clone Wars cartoons my nephew likes. Those are easy to separate from the movies I grew up with.

Subsailor 10-30-2012 09:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Who's ready for Darth Stitch?

GilaMinumBeer 10-30-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subsailor (Post 4545139)
Who's ready for Darth Stitch?

Princess Lilo is just wrong!


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:19 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.