South of the Border opportunity

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChefJoeR

Reaction score
I have a friend in Mexico who is starting a nano brewery and distillery in Xcalack Mexico. He sent me this:

"Looking for an experienced homebrewer to help refine our products on a nano brewery level. We are also starting a distillery, so with that as well if possible. We are located in Xcalak Mexico on the Caribbean. If you dive or fly fish its a plus for you to enjoy
Thank you.
Dave"

He offered this opportunity to me some time ago, but I was, and still am, unable to take it due to work constraints. He is a great guy who owns a fly fishing and dive resort there. costadecocos.com https://www.facebook.com/CostadeCocos

You can either email him through facebook or directly at [email protected]

This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a change of scenery for a little bit and lend a hand in helping someone grow their business. I am still trying to make plans to get down there, but being in the restaurant business is very time consuming. I have worked with him on developing several recipes that he is currently using, but he needs someone who is going to be hands on with showing how to use the equipment more efficiently. Happy travels if you can do it

Thanks

It's a pretty nice looking place too. If you PM me, i will send you some pictures of his brewery setup. He using a Sabco at the moment and produces only for himself and a couple of bars; one is in Playa Del Carmen at Club De La Cerveza. Pass this around to anyone looking for a unique opportunity.

Damn...I'm south of the border every work day....so near, yet so far. Hope I can find something like this in about 5 years!

Back