Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > So, somebody ran into my parked car today

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2008, 02:59 PM   #11
brauhaus
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOz77 View Post
Treat her like you would like to be treated if you accidentally banged into someone else's vehicle. Get a quote (or three) , Tell her what it's going to cost to fix and give her 7 days to cough up the money. If she doesn't pay, sick your insurance company on her. If you are not at fault, they will pay to have it fixed and go after her (if she's not inusred) or her insurance company to get their money back.

Good Luck!
+1, give her the benefit of a doubt and send her some quotes, if she is a decent person she'll help pay for the damage, if not... release the hounds.

Fire/EMS of HBT.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2008, 03:05 PM   #12
Blender
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

These days it seems like insurance companies handle all the paperwork. If she is going to go through her insurance company I would speak with your agent, generally they have you get the repair while they get compensated from her insurance company.

Gary

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply