Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Thanks. I got hosed when they gave them to HBA members cause I live in Texas. At least I'll get a chance to save some bucks on a pair.

I live in WI and got hosed too, then got hosed again when I paid $30 + almost $10 shipping for 4 glasses.
I did read somehwere last week that someone had seen them in some department type store for $2.50 each bit it was a store we do not have around here and now I cant remember the name or find the post.

I signed up for it too, thanks for the heads up! I just got 4 of these babies for xmas. They are AWESOME! Hopefully one of us wins em!

Been expanding my glassware selection recently. Picked up a 4 pack Duvel giftset yesterday that came with a tulip glass. Hope we win!

Gnome said:
Looks Phishy

I agree....although I would like some free glasses, I'm not going to be putting in that much info about myself. I couldn't find anything on it on Snopes.

I thought it looked like crap too, but I signed up anyway. :cross: The info they ask for is the kind you could probably find anywhere.

WTF?, if someone steals my identity I'll just get another one, right?:D

bob

Back