Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/)
-   -   SEC Football Thread (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/sec-football-thread-75361/)

bama 08-07-2008 02:29 AM

SEC Football Thread
 
Roll Tide yall,

I figured I would start this off with a nice calendar, created by an Alabama alum:

http://crimsonaudio.net/media/2008_S...ted_080408.gif

I know I am looking forward to 8/30 in Atlanta!

I will also be traveling to Athens, Knoxville, and Baton Rouge to watch the Tide this year!

clemson55 08-07-2008 01:19 PM

I'm looking forward to watching Saban yell the whole time while you lose on the 30th.

jpsloan 08-07-2008 02:05 PM

Geaux Tigers!

bama 08-08-2008 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clemson55 (Post 789683)
I'm looking forward to watching Saban yell the whole time while you lose on the 30th.

That was classy...

Hambone 08-14-2009 04:07 PM

Good luck coming to Baton Rouge, it gets nasty. As you know, every SEC team hates every other SEC team with a passion, unless of course they're playing someone from another conference especially USC. You can hit me up for some homebrew if you want while you're there because I'll be tailgating for sure at that game. GEAUX TIGERS!

Beerrific 08-14-2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hambone (Post 1487680)
Good luck coming to Baton Rouge, it gets nasty. As you know, every SEC team hates every other SEC team with a passion, unless of course they're playing someone from another conference especially USC. You can hit me up for some homebrew if you want while you're there because I'll be tailgating for sure at that game. GEAUX TIGERS!

Dude, this post was a year ago. He has come and gone, Bama won BTW.
:p:p

jhoneycutt 04-21-2014 04:38 AM

Anyone care to help revive this one?

hawgwild81 04-21-2014 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhoneycutt (Post 6076892)
Anyone care to help revive this one?


Damn dude how did you even find a thread that was 5 years dead. :D I'm in. I love SEC football. WOO PIG SOOIE!


Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

jhoneycutt 04-21-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawgwild81 (Post 6076919)
Damn dude how did you even find a thread that was 5 years dead. :D I'm in. I love SEC football. WOO PIG SOOIE!


Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It was at the bottom of the page on the similar pages thing. WAAARRRRRRRR EAGLLLLEEE


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:21 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.