The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Sad news for all of us from GreenwoodRover's family

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2009, 11:02 PM   #151
Bills Brew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

My apologies for being late.

Laura, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. My deepest condolences on your loss. God be with you.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2009, 01:09 AM   #152
UncleMike
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Thank you to the Brewers

On Friday, November 27th, the Rovers (taken from Greenwood Rover, a group of long-time friends) got together for the monthly poker night. At the poker night one of the Rovers brought in a large cooler filled with "Shiver Me Bitters" brewed from various home brew folks. There were letters written and the detail that when into the labels on the bottles was amazing. My eyes started to well up as I saw how much time and effort went into the brewing of my brother's recipe "Shiver Me Bitters." We all had a toast in honor of my brother. He would have been so proud of all the Home Brewers.

I want to thank everyone that participated in the brewing of the beers and for all the love and support everyone has given over the past months. My brother’s family and I are amazed at how kind everyone has been from the brew board. These have been difficult times, but the kind words, thoughts and actions from you all have made them a bit more bearable.

The beers where great and I wish I had such a skill. Thank you and have a great Holiday Season.

Mike Dennis (Uncle Mike and brother to Greenwood Rover)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply