Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Restaurant.com NEW coupon code!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2009, 11:48 AM   #1
The Pol
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 51 Times on 48 Posts

Default Restaurant.com NEW coupon code!

It is CUPID Valid from 2-3-09 to 2-9-09. The FTD coupon is good through 3-31-09

You will get 50% off any $25 gift card. So you get a $25 gift card for $5!! You will also recieve a $15 coupon code for FTD Flowers just in time for Valentines Day.

Last edited by The Pol; 02-06-2009 at 11:50 AM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2009, 01:01 PM   #2
ivanavich
Recipes 

I have never even heard of this site. Has anyone here used it? What is the code for 50% off?

Old 02-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #3
conpewter
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 40 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Nice, wish more of the restaurants I frequently went to had this. I may try a couple new restaurants though. Make sure you look at the restrictions (Some are n/a on friday/saturday etc).

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people." - V

Primary: Nothin
Secondary: Shady Lord RIS, Water to Barleywine, Pumpkin wine, burnt mead
Kegged: Crappy infected mild
Bottles: Apfelwein, 999 Barleywine, Oatmeal Stout, Robust Porter, Robust smoked porter, Simcoe Smash

Old 02-06-2009, 01:15 PM   #4
Coastarine
We get it, you hate BMC.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 20 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I bought a bunch of stuff on using that last code you posted, and while I'm still happy about the deal, it isn't the same as buying a gift card the way I was thinking of it. You can only use one coupon per visit.

On Tap.........[The Munchner][Spiced Cider][English Cider][Simcoe IPA][Triple Hops Grooved][Cider'n 'gnac]

Old 02-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #5
iamjonsharp

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanavich View Post
I have never even heard of this site. Has anyone here used it? What is the code for 50% off?
I've used restaurant.com before, it's a great deal. The deals range in different amounts, one example is buying a $25 off your meal coupon for $10 (and you have to spend at least $35 at the restaurant), so it's an automatic $15 bucks off your meal.

But they always have even better deals like 50% off or 70% off your coupon purchase if you enter in the special code, so you can now get a $25 off your meal coupon for only $5 bucks, so an automatic $20 dollar savings on your meal.

Old 02-06-2009, 02:28 PM   #6
The Pol
Recipes 

I use them all the time... the coupon code is CUPID, as stated in the OP. I love the site... we use them all the time. I also used the $15 FTD rebate to get wifey something nice for Vday to be delivered to the house since I will be out flying that entire week and not be returning home until after the holiday.

If you have a Discover card, you can go to the Discover website and link to Restaurant.com through them, you will get 20% cash back on everything you spend at Restaurant.com on your Discover card. So, $25 gift card for $10, then apply the CUPID code and get it for $5, then take 20% off that... so $4 for $25 off your dinner.

Like I said, I use them all the time... we out out like royalty for pennies on the dollar with this site. Instead of spending $35 on a nice dinner, I spend $4+$10... so $14 while the sap next to me spends $35. Sucka...

Old 02-06-2009, 02:28 PM   #7
The Pol
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanavich View Post

The code is CUPID as stated in the OP

Old 02-06-2009, 03:03 PM   #8
ivanavich
Recipes 

ty, didnt untderstand that at first. I'l be trying this site out then. too bad I don't have a discover card.

Quick Reply