Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Recession not affecting beer & tobacco

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2008, 04:08 PM   #1
Big10Seaner
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default Recession not affecting beer & tobacco

I figured this was happening, just an article I found.

http://money.aol.com/news/articles/_...494x1200412597

[B]The End of the Line Brewing
Primary: Saison
Secondary: Nada
On tap: Farm Pond IPA, Airstream Ale, Barn Door Dubbel, Saison, Oktoberfest ale
Bottled: Blackberry mead, RIS

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2008, 04:24 PM   #2
BigKahuna
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 48 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Ya...during a recession people typically turn to the more affordable forms of entertainment, also a proven fact that many depressed people naturally self medicate with Tobacco...mostly without knowing it.
I'd like to point out the # of $40,000.00 Pickups pulling $100,000 5th wheels down the interstate at $4.89 for Diesel.....I'm still not convinced about this recession.

Old 08-13-2008, 04:35 PM   #3
niquejim
Burrowing Owl Brewery
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 43 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 87

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKahuna View Post
Ya...during a recession people typically turn to the more affordable forms of entertainment, also a proven fact that many depressed people naturally self medicate with Tobacco...mostly without knowing it.
I'd like to point out the # of $40,000.00 Pickups pulling $100,000 5th wheels down the interstate at $4.89 for Diesel.....I'm still not convinced about this recession.
But remember the #1 vehicle owned by the nations millionnaires..................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................Ford F-150. So if you have money the economy is not as big of a problem unless you consider the fact that they have more to lose

Quick Reply