Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Powered Herbiside/Pestiside Sprayers (15g and Up)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
jgln
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 53 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Powered Herbiside/Pestiside Sprayers (15g and Up)

First of all I know I spelled Herbicide and Pesticide wrong. :-(

I am looking to buy a sprayer to spray my stone/millings driveway to keep the weeds down and possibly to kill all the ants making ant hills and bringing dirt to the surface. I have a tractor with a PTO but these 12v models have the shorter spread I need for my driveway. Anyone own a sprayer like these models? Any recommendations? Many come with a hose that would be good for fruit trees but I don't think it is a good idea to use the same tank for weed killer for fruit trees. My driveway is several hundred feet long so no way I can get by with my 3 gal hand pump model, I want an easy way so I can keep up with it. If I want to go with the PTO model can I shut off the outside nozzles to shorten the spread? Thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/GOLD-SERIES-15...m_cr_pr_sims_t

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2012, 07:21 AM   #2
jgln
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 53 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I got a 15g 12v operated sprayer that I can sit on the gate of my pickup. Has spreader bar and wand, very nice. Spreader makes doing the driveway a breeze.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply