Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Open House

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
fujieagle
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Default Open House

So I've been working in Dallas for going on 5 months now and commuting to Springfield, MO on my weekends. Our house is up for sale and we are having an open house this afternoon. I'm asking for help from the board. Please, everyone pray for us or at least say a few words to whatever you believe in that we will get an offer today. We need to sell so I can buy a place in Dallas and get back to brewing. My liver was knocking on my kidneys the other day and I think I heard it say that if another 12 pack of Natty came it it was going to leave.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2011, 07:58 PM   #2
malkore

Recipes 

Liked 34 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 9

My advice: make the house look like a show room.
put every non-essential item in storage. this makes the space look much bigger, and the house 'move-in ready'.

Bottled: MOAM, Braggot, Raspberry Melomel, Merlot, Apfelwein, Pyment, Sweet mead, Cabernet
Gal in 2009: 27, Gal in 2010: 34, Gal in 2011: 13, Gal in 2012: 10

Old 05-04-2011, 05:57 AM   #3
o4_srt
Recipes 

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujieagle
So I've been working in Dallas for going on 5 months now and commuting to Springfield, MO on my weekends. Our house is up for sale and we are having an open house this afternoon. I'm asking for help from the board. Please, everyone pray for us or at least say a few words to whatever you believe in that we will get an offer today. We need to sell so I can buy a place in Dallas and get back to brewing. My liver was knocking on my kidneys the other day and I think I heard it say that if another 12 pack of Natty came it it was going to leave.
Well first of all, ditch the natty an brew something good. Your kidneys will thank you.

Second, I agree with the previous post. Make your house seem like a block of gold. If the leaking pipe or crack in the wall isn't visible, it doesn't exist.

Conditioning: Muddy Paw Nut Brown Ale, Jump The Fence Independence Cream Ale

Quick Reply