Officially a Masshole

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheJadedDog

AFK ATM
Reaction score
Well, it's official, the wife and I are leaving our precious lil' Rhody and becoming Massholes; the commute was just too much for us both. At least we'll still be in NE and maybe one of these days we'll be able to attend an HBT meet-up.

In the meantime, I still plan on being in Providence for the Beer Fest in November, so if anyone else in the area will be there, let me know and maybe we can hook up.

Hey, welcome to the club! Still kinda wish I was a Vermonster, but you'll adjust as I have. Hell, I'd give my left nut to live in Cambridge. Guarantee I can get the_Wife to agree to a road trip out there if you guys want to meet up for lunch sometime.

I wish I were still a Masshole. Born and bred but left many a year ago. Have fun the Bay State. Just remember never, ever, under any circumstance should you use a turn signal. It confuses people.

...Hell, I'd give my left nut to live in Cambridge. ...

Any time you're ready to redeem...

testicle.JPG

Dont forget that paaaaking your caaaa in cape caaaad is wicked haaaaaad.

(My favorite t-shirt...seen in Chatham)

Must have been written by an outsider.
It's Cape Cawd, pahk yah cah in Hahvad Yahd.:D

You nailed the correct spelling. Don't mind me. :) I'm through Mass a lot on my way to the Vermont slopes. I've met a ton of great Massholes. We just don't speak to each other in October.

Thanks for the well wishes gang. Living in RI I am well versed in the "driving" habits of those in MA. We're actually pretty excited about the move as we will be much closer to work and most of our friends, it's just hard to leave RI.

Thanks for the well wishes gang. Living in RI I am well versed in the "driving" habits of those in MA. We're actually pretty excited about the move as we will be much closer to work and most of our friends, it's just hard to leave RI.

Did I miss where in Mass you're heading to?

Mass. is the only state other than sucky ol' Ohio that I've been to properly. (If you call a 2 week vacation "properly") I loved it there. I would move there in a heartbeat.

Why not? It was originally populated by "your people" anyway.:D

Yeah, I just missed the boat is all! I actually hail from Southampton, which was the last Scheduled port of call for the Mayflower. I was a little late, but I got there in the end! ;)

But for a leaky Speedwell, the Pilgrims woulda landed on Southampton Rock!

Welcome to Worcester, a dollar twenty five please. I was born an raised a Masshole. What part of MA are you moving to?

I wish I were still a Masshole. Born and bred but left many a year ago. Have fun the Bay State. Just remember never, ever, under any circumstance should you use a turn signal. It confuses people.
Same here. Being in CT just makes me miserable. It's just that simple.

I have always loved rhode island. I would much rather be in RI then CT.

Enjoy being in boston. Cambridge is definitely interesting.

Welcome to Worcester, a dollar twenty five please. I was born an raised a Masshole. What part of MA are you moving to?

Puh-lease- it now goes more like this..."Welcome to Wistah - that'll be $8.50 ....some one from Metrowest has to pay for the big dig... :cross:

Back