Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Not-So-Obnoxious Baseball Thread
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2012, 06:27 AM   #881
McBrewskie
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Alameda, Ca
Posts: 2,167
Liked 309 Times on 226 Posts
Likes Given: 122

Default

Holy ****ing A's. Team of destiny.

__________________
McBrewskie is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #882
WildGingerBrewing
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
WildGingerBrewing's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: McKinney, TX
Posts: 11,929
Liked 1966 Times on 1932 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

The A's are effin amazing.

__________________
Doritos are evil. Taco Bell is evil. Ergo, Ginger is Satan. - Shecky
I should have known the thought of Ginger's wang flopping would be enough to kill the TR. - KCBrewer
Ginger is famous? - TXCrash
WildGingerBrewing is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2012, 09:33 PM   #883
iaefebs
Registered User
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: West Coast, MI
Posts: 2,663
Liked 242 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 605

Default

Brother-in-law sent a text. Say's he put a Valverde poster on his bedroom door and now it wont close. Any suggestions

__________________
iaefebs is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #884
McBrewskie
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Alameda, Ca
Posts: 2,167
Liked 309 Times on 226 Posts
Likes Given: 122

Default

Hey Mat Latos, suck my dick.

__________________
McBrewskie is offline
scrambledegg81 Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2012, 03:06 AM   #885
FreshZ
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 336
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaefebs
Brother-in-law sent a text. Say's he put a Valverde poster on his bedroom door and now it wont close. Any suggestions
Lol
__________________

Primary: Nothing
Primary: Nothing
Secondary: MVP (Manly Vanilla Porter),
Bottled: Cali Common, I.P.K., CTZ SMaSH yeast experiment, FUBAR IPA, Barleywine, Columbus Day Milk Stout, Narwhal ESB...
On Deck: Domaine DuPage clone, Heady Topper clone, Oaked Imp. Stout

FreshZ is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2012, 06:40 AM   #886
scrambledegg81
Flocculation Nation
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
scrambledegg81's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SLO-town, CA
Posts: 1,861
Liked 38 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 88

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBrewskie View Post
Hey Mat Latos, suck my d**k.

Amen to that. Nothing better than to slam an NLDS title in the face of a guy who openly criticizes another team simply because he "hates" them. One of the most nerve-wracking games I've ever seen, but my G's are headed to the NLCS.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerandloathinginaustin View Post
It's yeast ejaculate. Just try not to get it on your face.
Primary: Nada
Secondary: The Plinian Legacy (NB clone of Pliny the Elder)
Bottled/Fridge: Firestone Easy Jack IPA
Bombers/Growlers/Aging: Firestone 17th & 18th Anniversary ales
Kegerator: Uinta Hop Notch IPA
Coming Up: something spiffy, most likely
scrambledegg81 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2012, 02:52 PM   #887
Homercidal
Moderator
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Homercidal's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Reed City, MI
Posts: 24,438
Liked 2449 Times on 1726 Posts
Likes Given: 1404

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBrewskie View Post
Holy ****ing A's. Team of destiny.
Almost.
__________________
Homercidal is offline
McBrewskie Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #888
McBrewskie
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Alameda, Ca
Posts: 2,167
Liked 309 Times on 226 Posts
Likes Given: 122

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambledegg81 View Post
Amen to that. Nothing better than to slam an NLDS title in the face of a guy who openly criticizes another team simply because he "hates" them. One of the most nerve-wracking games I've ever seen, but my G's are headed to the NLCS.
Dude I thought I was gonna have a heart attack during that Bruce at bat. Romo is a straight gamer. I think I came when Posey hit that grand salami off of Latos and it went upper deck and hit the sign that said Latos on it. Openly hates my team, my city, comes into our yard and taunts kids having fun, breaks our announcers car's sunroof then tells him to **** off and deal with it. Seriously nothing against the Reds or their fans, great team, but also seriously **** that guy. Oh well, it was great to see my Giants move on and beating him made it that much sweeter, but now it's time to get on with winning the whole god damned thing. LET'S GO GI-ANTS!!!!!
__________________
McBrewskie is offline
scrambledegg81 Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2012, 06:14 PM   #889
Homercidal
Moderator
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Homercidal's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Reed City, MI
Posts: 24,438
Liked 2449 Times on 1726 Posts
Likes Given: 1404

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBrewskie View Post
Dude I thought I was gonna have a heart attack during that Bruce at bat. Romo is a straight gamer. I think I came when Posey hit that grand salami off of Latos and it went upper deck and hit the sign that said Latos on it. Openly hates my team, my city, comes into our yard and taunts kids having fun, breaks our announcers car's sunroof then tells him to **** off and deal with it. Seriously nothing against the Reds or their fans, great team, but also seriously **** that guy. Oh well, it was great to see my Giants move on and beating him made it that much sweeter, but now it's time to get on with winning the whole god damned thing. LET'S GO GI-ANTS!!!!!
What do you expect from a guy who owns a cat named "Cat Latos". I mean, WFT?
__________________
Homercidal is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2012, 03:35 AM   #890
FreshZ
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 336
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homercidal

What do you expect from a guy who owns a cat named "Cat Latos". I mean, WFT?
Is that true? If so, I might change my mind and like him. I always thought he was a huge turd, but with a sense of humor like that, he can't be all bad. Well, yea he can (but that name is awesome).

Climb back in Cards!!!
__________________

Primary: Nothing
Primary: Nothing
Secondary: MVP (Manly Vanilla Porter),
Bottled: Cali Common, I.P.K., CTZ SMaSH yeast experiment, FUBAR IPA, Barleywine, Columbus Day Milk Stout, Narwhal ESB...
On Deck: Domaine DuPage clone, Heady Topper clone, Oaked Imp. Stout

FreshZ is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply



Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Getting back into baseball Cubslover General Chit Chat 16 03-07-2012 01:07 AM
Fans of baseball, even bad baseball ... shecky General Chit Chat 8 08-14-2008 03:29 AM
baseball cards BrewBrain General Chit Chat 16 07-30-2008 10:03 AM
If you like baseball, you'll LOVE X-TREME Baseball!! rdwj General Chit Chat 12 05-09-2007 09:09 PM
Baseball--AL or NL? Dude General Chit Chat 54 04-24-2007 01:11 PM



Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS