The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > The no point post

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2013, 01:05 PM   #1
brewmcq
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 460 Times on 318 Posts
Likes Given: 2507

Default The no point post

Finally home after a long-@ssed shift and 5 hours of commuting. Chilling on the couch in my jammies, drinking coffee, smoking cigarettes and cruising the forums here.. getting ramped up to get a start on my day... more work in the basement brewery... I decided that I'm going to get my ferment closet done first then go from there.

I really love building and creating. I'm not much of a finish carpenter (as evident by my Pub, if any of you have seen it), but I can frame with the best of them... :-)

Then, tonight will be beers in the Pub with my girl.

There is absolutely no purpose to this post. I just felt like writing something. What's everyone else got in store for today/this weekend?

What do YOU want out of this hobby? It's your hobby. Do it the way YOU want to do it. Don't depend on the rest of us to tell you how to do it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2013, 01:10 PM   #2
krackin
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 158 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Just cleaning a few bottles before going out to cut the tree line back along one of my fields. I've been picking away at it aw weather allows. It is 15 year old and younger growth so it is a real PIA. Mostly chainsaw work, too big for a brush saw.

Old 04-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #3
brewmcq
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 460 Times on 318 Posts
Likes Given: 2507

Turns out that I had to first unclog the main house drain then squeegee up all the water from the last two days of flushes. Ugh. Nasty.

But.. got the plywood and the outside walls on my ferment closet are all sheathed. I might make some doors for it tomorrow. :-)

What do YOU want out of this hobby? It's your hobby. Do it the way YOU want to do it. Don't depend on the rest of us to tell you how to do it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply