Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > No more beer for me for a while.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2010, 08:33 AM   #21
AwesomeSquad
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
Can't we all just get along?

PTN
I suppose, but it is just so much fun!

For the record, I have never been in a street fight and when I started fighting I used to try to hit them in the forehead so as not to hurt them too bad. I don't think I'm the stereotypical "fighter badass". I just enjoy the competition.

I am gonna get so drunk that people around me will become genuinely concerned for my wellbeing.

I am gonna get so drunk that animals that live in the sewers will die from alcohol poisoning when I urinate.

I am gonna drink so much that brewers panic by the sudden loss of beer and they start pulling so much water out of the ocean to replenish their supply that the pull the moon has on the ocean is thrown off and the moon goes drifting off into space and the earth drifts into the sun.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2010, 08:34 AM   #22
AwesomeSquad
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

In retrospect, I could have phrased my update better if I didnt want to give the impression of "fighter badass"

I am gonna get so drunk that people around me will become genuinely concerned for my wellbeing.

I am gonna get so drunk that animals that live in the sewers will die from alcohol poisoning when I urinate.

I am gonna drink so much that brewers panic by the sudden loss of beer and they start pulling so much water out of the ocean to replenish their supply that the pull the moon has on the ocean is thrown off and the moon goes drifting off into space and the earth drifts into the sun.

Old 11-07-2010, 03:23 PM   #23
Hermit
Recipes 

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeSquad View Post
I just enjoy the competition.
To each, their own.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:31 PM   #24
JSullivan
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

Congrats man. One thing that can help keeping your strength up for future weight cuts is magnesium supplementation. I made a blog post about it recently:
http://blog.built-for-battle.com/?p=131

Old 11-13-2010, 02:56 AM   #25
AwesomeSquad
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
Congrats man. One thing that can help keeping your strength up for future weight cuts is magnesium supplementation. I made a blog post about it recently:
http://blog.built-for-battle.com/?p=131
Awesome, thanks man. Have you tried it?
I suppose you are John Sullivan, and apparently a strong sonofabitch. I appreciate the help.
I'll be in boston next weekend, do you guys have an open mat at all or anything like that? I might be able to convince the swmbo to let me get beat up between seeing cultural things and other not important things that don't involve me getting beat up.

Old 11-13-2010, 06:17 PM   #26
JSullivan
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeSquad View Post
Awesome, thanks man. Have you tried it?
I suppose you are John Sullivan, and apparently a strong sonofabitch. I appreciate the help.
I'll be in boston next weekend, do you guys have an open mat at all or anything like that? I might be able to convince the swmbo to let me get beat up between seeing cultural things and other not important things that don't involve me getting beat up.
Haha, yeah that's me. I've done it will cutting for strongman comps, and some of my guys have done it cutting for fights and it's worked well.

Yeah, if you're in town definitely stop in if you can. We have wrestling, muay thai, gi BJJ and my strength & conditioning class on Saturday's, so there's plenty of things to try.

Quick Reply