Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > New Digital Camera :D

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2008, 01:01 AM   #1
nugget
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default New Digital Camera :D

Well just bought myself a digital camera today for 100 bucks, clearance sale priced. Fujifilm Finepix F480, nice lil camera. I'm gonna be going to some concerts this summer so I figured I'd get one for then and found a nice one on sale so said lets do it. So messing around with it I took a few pics of the stuff we have in our basement for you all too see.... Can't wait to get my memory card for it so I can take more than 4 pictures (best resolution for me, nothing less) they take up about 2 megs a file so at 4 gigs I will be able to take quite a few before it fills up.

First up is the AHS Purple Haze Clone Kit that we are going to bottle either tonight or tomorrow. about 5 gallons

Next up is my batch of apfelwein that I did on the 20th of this month. 3 gallons, and there are lots of little bubbles just streaming up the side of the bottle, looks pretty cool.

On the internet Men are Men, the Women are Men, and the 16 year old girl your hitting on is Chris Hanson.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2008, 01:02 AM   #2
RichBrewer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 85 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 77

Well keep the pics coming!

Cheers,
Rich

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message