Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > New audio podcast on italian craft beer scene

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2013, 11:05 AM   #1
Birradio
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default New audio podcast on italian craft beer scene

It was a lot of time that I was thinking about an english version of this podcast -the first italian podcast on craft beer and homebrewing. So…here it is!

This time, we spoke with maybe the most internationally known Italian beer evangelist ever. His name is Lorenzo Dabove, also known as "Kuaska".
In the news section, Birradio talks a...bout "Birra dell'anno", the most important contest for italian craft beer -organized by italian's brewers association, Unionbirrai, that will take place in February in Rimini.
We also spoke with Riccardo Franzosi from Birrificio Montegioco, that was elected -in Stephen Beaumont's classification- as European brewery of the year 2012!

Actually, in november I put out the first episode in english, with interviews to Lisa Morrison, Stephen beaumont and Maurizio Maestrelli

Enjoy, and let me know waht you think about it!

www.birradio.it

Quick Reply