Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > NEI (Not Enough Information)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2008, 08:22 PM   #1
rabidgerbil
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default NEI (Not Enough Information)

Ok,
So I have been hanging around here for a few months now, and I have an observation to make. This is for all of the other newbs around here, for when you have questions about things that are going on with your brewing, etc.

You need to provide enough information. The more you can give, the better. Example, if you are concerned with how something looks, TAKE A PICTURE and post it for others to see. Over and over again I see threads where people are asking for help with a problem, but they are simply not providing enough information for others to accurately work with. I have been as guilty of this as anyone else.

My LHBS

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2008, 08:24 PM   #2
Soulive

Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

I think olllllo posted something like this in the Beginners forum. I agree either way...

===================
Green Lane Brewing
===================

Primary = Evan!'s Special Bitter
On Deck = EdWort's Porter / American Amber

EdWort's Haus Pale Ale Count

Old 04-05-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
rico567
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 82 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 21

People want to help- but the technology doesn't always cooperate. Some people are technologically challenged, or maybe don't even have a digital camera. I think we'll have to live with those issues.

“Malt does more than Milton can / To justify God’s ways to man”

-A. E. Housman (1859–1936). A Shropshire Lad , 1896.

Old 04-05-2009, 12:51 PM   #4
Coastarine
We get it, you hate BMC.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 20 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidgerbil View Post
Ok,
So I have been hanging around here for a few months now, and I have an observation to make. This is for all of the other newbs around here, for when you have questions about things that are going on with your brewing, etc.
You need to be more specific; who has been posting these questions? Can you give any examples of the types of questions? At least post a few links to some of these questions. Without these kind of details I really don't see how I can help you.
On Tap.........[The Munchner][Spiced Cider][English Cider][Simcoe IPA][Triple Hops Grooved][Cider'n 'gnac]

Quick Reply