Okay, I won't get into my reasoning at the time, but I had a brain lapse and a buddy bet me I wouldn't consume a teaspoon of hop extract (we are brewing a Heady Topper-esque clone)... I did it, but didn't consider it being 61.1% alpha acid. Can anyone do a quick calculation to determine the ph level of a teaspoon of 61.1% alpha acid with the 64oz of water I just drank??? I can't find a ph level for hop extract anywhere and don't have a test kit. Am I safe to continue on, or do I need to get to the hospital??? Just calling a doctor and saying 'I ate some hop extract' isn't going to get me anywhere.
Please don't ridicule me... I know.