Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Need advice

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2010, 04:39 AM   #1
JonW
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 88 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Default Need advice

I usually try to solve my own problems, but this time, I really need some advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs are phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them.." I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check up on her.

Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind my kegerator so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls". When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind the kegerator, that I finally realized what had been going on. My quick emptying CO2 tanks were due to a leaking regulator!

Is this something that is fixable or should I just scrap this regulator and get a new one?

My Single Tier, 3 Pump, BCS-462, Brutus Build: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/sing...ed-rig-204705/
My customized BCS-462 controller web interface: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/hack...s-done-209388/
My 8 tap, 11 keg, upright Keezer build: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/upri...1-kegs-371438/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2010, 08:38 AM   #2
PDawg
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

You got me good. Seriously tho i would try teflon tape first.

Old 12-18-2010, 02:42 PM   #3
rokipynes
Recipes 

Likes Given: 3

Brilliant!

Well played.

Old 12-18-2010, 03:52 PM   #4
Bernie Brewer
Grouchy Old Fart
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 109 Times on 50 Posts
Likes Given: 2

You keep your kegerator in the garage??? Man up, grow a set and tell the soon-to-be-ex that you are moving it inside the house!

"Why don't we get drunk and screw?" Jimmy Buffett

Old 12-18-2010, 04:03 PM   #5
beninan
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 13 Posts

AWESOME job you bastard!

"Stop giving me credit for those stupid quotes! For that last time it wasn't me! STFU NOOB!" <-- Benjamin Franklin

Old 12-18-2010, 05:44 PM   #6
HerotBrewer
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonW View Post
I usually try to solve my own problems, but this time, I really need some advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs are phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them.." I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check up on her.

Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind my kegerator so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls". When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind the kegerator, that I finally realized what had been going on. My quick emptying CO2 tanks were due to a leaking regulator!

Is this something that is fixable or should I just scrap this regulator and get a new one?
+1 got me

Follow Me on Twitter

My Hopville Account

Quick Reply