Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/)
-   -   My wife is nuts (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/my-wife-nuts-95030/)

polecreek 12-30-2008 12:08 AM

My wife is nuts
 
:drunk:She wants to get another dog tomorrow, we already have 4 dogs, 2pigs and 3 kids. I may need to get drunk tonight.

boo boo 12-30-2008 12:17 AM

I see fresh pork on next weeks menu....of course assuming that the lil darlings aren't pets.

polecreek 12-30-2008 12:23 AM

They are not pets but the buthcher date is not untill Feb.

Willy Boner 12-30-2008 12:32 AM

:mug:Just say NO! Have a few brews first.;)

Gonefishing 12-30-2008 01:22 AM

At least she didn't pull the crap my wife did ...
I used to drive truck on Saturdays as a second job. I needed to get up super early that one day each week. One Friday night she would not let me go to bed...wanted to keep talking about a puppy her mother wanted to send the kids. As SWMBO had made me find a new home for my dog ( a 6 month old lab) I was in no mood to discuss another dog.... much less a Chichuha puppy. ANyway, finally, about 11 pm I said, "Ok listen...I've got 4 hours to fall asleep, wake up and drive 20 miles to get in the truck... I need to go to sleep, so lets talk about this later". Her answer was that no, we had to talk about it then... so finally, in desperation I said, ok...ok... tell your mother to send the f'ing thing! Her response this time? "Oh good, I'm glad you said that....my sister is taking me to the airport tomorrow morning at 9 to meet the flight".

Borisbbadd 12-30-2008 02:06 AM

I see I'm not the only one with a wife who is nuts, if mine had her way, we would be living in a dog kennel.

nvr2low 12-30-2008 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borisbbadd (Post 1032684)
I see I'm not the only one with a wife who is nuts, if mine had her way, we would be living in a dog kennel.

that sounds familiar, my wife wants to breed our boxer so she can keep all the pups!

MrNate 12-30-2008 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonefishing (Post 1032620)
At least she didn't pull the crap my wife did ...
I used to drive truck on Saturdays as a second job. I needed to get up super early that one day each week. One Friday night she would not let me go to bed...wanted to keep talking about a puppy her mother wanted to send the kids. As SWMBO had made me find a new home for my dog ( a 6 month old lab) I was in no mood to discuss another dog.... much less a Chichuha puppy. ANyway, finally, about 11 pm I said, "Ok listen...I've got 4 hours to fall asleep, wake up and drive 20 miles to get in the truck... I need to go to sleep, so lets talk about this later". Her answer was that no, we had to talk about it then... so finally, in desperation I said, ok...ok... tell your mother to send the f'ing thing! Her response this time? "Oh good, I'm glad you said that....my sister is taking me to the airport tomorrow morning at 9 to meet the flight".

Dude... WTF?

Chris_Dog 12-30-2008 11:03 AM

A solution would be to get a Lab... they shed so much that it would be unlikely that you would want another. Every week we sweep up enough hair to make a sweater for a Chihuahua (no kidding). Granted my lab my may shed more than normal, however ask lab owners they shed profusely.

janzik 12-30-2008 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_Dog (Post 1033067)
A solution would be to get a Lab... they shed so much that it would be unlikely that you would want another. Every week we sweep up enough hair to make a sweater for a Chihuahua (no kidding). Granted my lab my may shed more than normal, however ask lab owners they shed profusely.

No, a solution would be for him to put his a ******* foot down. This is not a situation where the wife wants to get a "first" family pet for the kid. They already have a zoo there. Stop being a *****. You are not compromising, you're being a little bitch. Everybody needs to make sacrifices and compromises in their marriage/family, but stop being walked all over...


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:35 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.