Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Making my homebrew website.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2008, 07:33 PM   #1
bluedragoon85
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Making my homebrew website.

Hi,

I am currently in the process of making my own homebrew website as part my web page design final project. After thinking through what my final project could be about, I came to conclude that it would be kick ass to make my own homebrew website. I have very limited experience, knowledge, and actual batches behind me, and yes, I'm an extract brewer. I don't believe my site will be the best, but none the less, a great final project . Anyhow, I am currently making my final project proposal and I need to list at least 3 similar websites to the one I will be making. I was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind posting their own homebrew websites that I could use under the "similar websites" section of my proposal. It would be greatly appreciated.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
BigKahuna
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 47 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 6

HEY! Hope you sticking around here when you're finished.

Don't discount extract brewing! You say it like it's the kiddy farm or something. I have made some damn fine beer with Extract.
You're welcome to anything I've got:
Ramblings of a Beer Guy
Welcome to Our Website
Both are pretty amateurish, and neither are properly maintained...but you are welcome to them if you don't' find better..

**edit**
looks like I've got a page tag to replace there.

Old 10-24-2008, 08:05 PM   #3
bluedragoon85
Recipes 

Quote:

Don't discount extract brewing! You say it like it's the kiddy farm or something. I have made some damn fine beer with Extract.
Hey! Thanks! For sure, I will still be here, I love this homebrew forum site (though I don't post much, mostly browse). It's to bad I've been kinda slow on my homebrewing lately; school has been pretty tough this semester. I can't wait till I'm on winter brake, I will have some serious homebrew to do, but for now I'm trying to ration my remaining Ale before I get going again.

So far, I have done pretty good with extract myself, but yeah didn't mean to make it sound any lesser, I have done some pretty damn good beer, even with my limited experience. Love the end product each and every time

Cheers

Old 10-24-2008, 08:34 PM   #4
jspence1
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKahuna View Post

You're welcome to anything I've got:
Ramblings of a Beer Guy
Welcome to Our Website
Both are pretty amateurish, and neither are properly maintained...but you are welcome to them if you don't' find better..

**edit**
looks like I've got a page tag to replace there.
sickening I can't believe that you haven't updated it since this morning.

Old 10-24-2008, 09:47 PM   #5
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 914 Times on 609 Posts
Likes Given: 26

My personal one is Overbrook Brewery and my club's website is The WHALES Homebrewing Club, Woodbridge, NJ

Sightglass, Refractometer, Ball Valve, Weldless bulkhead, Thermometer, Decals, Stainless Steel Fittings, Compression Fittings, Camlock Quick Disconnects, Scale, RIMS tube, Plate Chiller, Chugger Pump, Super Clear Silicone Tubing, and more!

New Stuff?

Old 10-28-2008, 01:33 AM   #6
bluedragoon85
Recipes 

Quote:
My personal one is Overbrook Brewery and my club's website is The WHALES Homebrewing Club, Woodbridge, NJ
Thanks a bunch!

Old 10-28-2008, 06:41 AM   #7
Orfy
For the love of beer!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 68 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 30

I've not done anything with mine for a while but feel free to poke around.
There is a bunch of links to other HBTers web sites.

Beer Blog intro.

Other Peoples Brewing Pages.

Multiple Content
Blogs
Visit Yuri's Brew Pages Old Iron Beer Works Bare Tree Brewing Co. www.howlinowl.com The Boathouse brewery. One of the best resource sites Forever Dean Lupul Bodensatz Brewing Phil's HERMS Brewery The Bellybuster Brewery The Jaded Dog Denimbrauhaus

Quick Reply